Welcome to HCMC
Please feel free to search around but you need to register to be able to see everything
If you are interested in joining just register and put your name on the wait list

http://www.daddHomeDLRegisterLog inSearchFAQ
M10 SuperBowl Champions S1: BiGDaDDyNaPSacK S2: GoldHBK S3: majestic1juan
M11 SuperBowl Champions S1: Majestic1juan S2: Majestic1juan S3: Kenny922 S4: No1xDraft Pck
M12 SuperBowl Champions S1: Daydatlife S2: Tragic22 S3: No1xDraft Pck
M13 SuperBowl Champions S1:
M25 SuperBowl Champions S1: supaB
M15 SuperBowl Champions S1: supaB S2: supaB
Latest topics
» Falcons chiefs trade
Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:48 pm by majestic1juan

» Pats and Bills Trade
Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:17 am by jjb02

» Pack/Vikes
Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:21 am by majestic1juan

» rams send donald 99/24 de
Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:19 am by majestic1juan

» Broncos vs Raiders
Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:53 pm by BiGDaDDyNaPSacK

» Steelers/Colts Final FML
Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:56 pm by Chriiistianxd

» STEELERS/COLTS REVISED
Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:13 pm by majestic1juan

» Boys Raiders
Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:26 am by ThePsychoOne83

» Giants and Jets
Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:06 pm by ThePsychoOne83

AFC Teams
AFC North
cesar14

Studson

BUCoSpartacus

Kevcudi
AFC East
LaDonJames954
Dadatoreal

Shadowdog

Kingmal
AFC South
firstblood48
chriiistianxd

mattmdabeast

Napalm5479
AFC West
Mr Chicago Twp
jjb2002

BiGDaDDyNaPSacK

RetroBall

Share | 

BROWNS SEASON PREVIEW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
majestic1juan
Trade Committee
Trade Committee

PostSubject: BROWNS SEASON PREVIEW   Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:16 am

Cleveland, OH - The Browns in 2013 stayed the course of failing to make the playoffs for the 12th year in a row. Even worse then that this was their 6th consecutive season with 11+ losses going just 4-12 in 2013. Change was needed so Cleveland's ownership reached out to a proven winner and hired the legend Mr. Majestic1juan to be their new VP of personnel and General Manger. Jimmy Haslam was quoted as saying, "Hell yes we're excited, we hired one of the leagues very best and we are coming for that superbowl ring." Here is an excerpt from Mr. Majestic1juan's press conference; "I’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We’re not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I’m realistic..." oh wait that was Lebron's Cleveland press conference sorry, here's Mr. Majestic1juan's, "We plan on going to the superbowl this year, call me cocky call me crazy, call me whatever you want as long as at the end of the year you are calling us the Superbowl champions."

Points of Emphasis for this coming season are incorporating the rookies and free agents as well as new acquisitions into the custom offensive and defensive schemes ran by Mr. Majestic1juan and his coaching staff. Offensive scheme will consist of multiple attacks, whether it be standard run formations, read option plays or spread formations. Defense will consist of a hybrid nickel base with some 3-4 and cb heavy pass defense.

Incorporate New Faces #1

This is a brand new team from top to bottom, new GM Majestic1Juan trusts 1st year head coach Pettine to implement great game plans and the new faces on the team need to execute with precision. The Browns already announced that the keys will be handed to Johnny Manziel immediately. Manziel brings playmaking ability and excitement to an offense in need of a spark. To help Manziel Majestic1Juan went out and acquired a star WR from the Jags in Cecil Shorts, pairing Cecil Shorts with Josh Gordon creates a WR tandem that defenses will be hard pressed to cover. Also helping the offense is second year tight end Jordan Cameron who looks to build on his strong 2013 campaign and with the talent around him, Cameron should be a household name after a couple of weeks. Rounding out the offense is RB Ben Tate who finally looks to be a starter after splitting carries with Arian Foster in Houston, Ben Tate will be the bell cow but look to newly acquired HB Toddman to get some quality reps as well. The Browns GM didn't just sit idle on defense either. An already impressive defense should get better with the help of first round draft pick DB Gilbert. TJ Ward was allowed to leave in free agency but was promptly replaced by hard hitting veteran safety Whitner.

BUILD FOR THE FUTURE #2

GM Majestic1juan has a young team with potential. He also has 2 first round picks in the next draft thanks to a brilliant draft day trade to the Buffalo Bills. Rumor has it that Majestic1Juan will look to shake things up and trade away some high profile players in order to build for the future. We have already seen an example of this when alex mack was traded for superstar wr cecil shorts. Majestic1juan was quoted as saying, "We don't want to be in win now mode ever, we want to be in win every year mode for as long as possible. In order to do that some tough decisions have to be made. I am not here to be friends, I am not here to be popular, I am here to help this team win and that's exactly what I am gonna do."

DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN (NO CHEESE) #3

This team has been through a long drought of playoff appearances, and have never hoisted the lombardi trophy. We will do whatever it takes to make it to the superbowl and will go even farther to bring that trophy home to cleveland. We have a bunch of young players with potential who are ready to overachieve and reach for greatness. We plan on surprising a lot of "experts" and winning it all this season.

Back to top Go down

BROWNS SEASON PREVIEW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1